Okta Integration Network
Bill.com delivers financial process efficiency to small businesses and mid-sized companies through streamlined accounts payable and accounts receivable management. It reduces data entry and human error by leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning. Bill.com gets more intelligent as you use it, learning your processes and preferences to give you greater control over every aspect of bill management.
The modern user interface is designed to deliver greater efficiency, so you can do more in less time. And with support for all types of workflows, Bill.com easily scales with your business as it grows.
Streamline busywork while staying in control.
Bill.com auto-enters invoice data for your review, routes bills to approvers, and syncs with your accounting software.
Reduce data entry.
Meet IVA, your Intelligent Virtual Assistant. IVA captures important data from your invoices and starts the bill creation process in real-time.
Leave audit trails to us.
See original invoices and review notes, approvals, payments, and remittance details for every transaction with transparent, time-stamped audit trails.
Take control of approvals.
Customize role-based access and assign bill and payment approval workflows. Based on the rules you set, Bill.com manages the workflow for you.
Catch mistakes early.
Avoid paying duplicate bills. Bill.com monitors invoices, bills, and payments for duplication, reducing human error and giving you more control.
Make life easier for approvers.
Group bills that need immediate review, so approvers can focus on what’s most important. Assign multiple approvers, so if someone isn’t around, another can take action.
Stay in sync.
Bill.com automatically syncs with your accounting system to save you from entering payment data twice, speed up reconciliation, and bring greater consistency to your records.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.