Okta Integration Network
Celoxis' comprehensive features address the real-world complexities of managing projects across organizations and functions; it excels at planning, delegation, collaboration, tracking and reporting with great agility and user-friendliness. Celoxis help users plan and manage real-world, diverse project portfolios. It is highly customizable to suit a variety of business needs.
Celoxis has a vast feature set that includes:
- Auto and manual scheduling modes that accommodate geographically distributed project teams working in different time zones, time-constrained tasks, part-time resources, unavoidable absences, interim resource swaps, and even one-off exceptions such as teams working weekends to meet deadlines, all in one project schedule
- Interactive Gantt that can effortlessly handle more than 10,000 tasks
- Cross Project Gantt
- Project Portfolio Management
- Job-role based costing and billing
- Support for multiple billing models
- Multiple Dashboards
- Powerful Reporting capabilities with a whole range of graphical drill-down charts to visualize project data.
- Card View
- Resource workload charts, Capacity planning, Resource utilization and real-time workload realization
- Multiple custom field types such as currency, dates, pick lists and even formula fields.
- Advanced reporting engine that gives you a powerful platform to turn all your project data into actionable insights
- Custom Apps that allow you to create and configure the intuitive project and business processes within the project management system making it a single platform for all your tasks and other work items such as bugs, issues, approvals, change requests, etc...
- Collaboration on projects, tasks and other work items including documents.
- Enhanced data visualization with comparison bars, 100% stacked bars, trend lines, pie charts
- Multilingual application
- Mobile interface
- Out of the box Integrations with MS Project, Salesforce, G-Drive and QBO, and web-based API
Latest Release (Version 11.5):
With this release, the reporting and dashboards module gets a major overhaul to improve usability and insight-driven analytics. This release includes features and improvements like metric reports, flexible dashboard layouts, ability to resize columns and sticky column headers for long scrolling reports.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.