Okta Integration Network
Payroll is changing. Businesses across the country are looking for a way to give employees control over the timing of their pay without creating any additional work for the payroll team.
According to a 2019 survey conducted by the ADP Research Institute, employees want more choices, more flexibility, and the ability to access pay as needed. Employees are not only concerned about how much they are paid for work, but also how they receive their pay and how often.
DailyPay partners with businesses so they can to empower their workforce with instant access to earned wages. Once a business starts offering DailyPay, employees who enroll can use the DailyPay app to access their pay on their own schedule.
DailyPay is the leading provider of the daily pay benefit — a benefit offered through employers that allows employees to receive instant access to their earned wages. It is the most flexible, intuitive, compliant solution available because:
- DailyPay requires no change to your payroll process, including the timing of payroll funds.
- DailyPay is fully complaint with labor laws in all 50 states, including wage discounting.
- DailyPay offers seamless implementation with all payroll and TMS systems, and provides ongoing customer support
DailyPay is now partnered with Fortune 500 companies such as Berkshire Hathaway, Adecco Staffing, Burger King, and many other best-in-class employers.
Learn how DailyPay can help your business today.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.