The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform provides organizations of all sizes with end-to-end detection, analytics, and response capabilities from a single security management and operations platform. Get the SIEM you always wanted.
- Credential-based attacks are the leading cause of successful data breaches
- SecOps team must continually monitor an increasing barrage of security alerts for anomalous behavior
- Triaging identity and security incidents via manual detection, prioritization, and remediation is highly manual and risky for SecOps
- Okta provides rich identity data to contextualize user behavior
- Exabeam combines user and system data into a unified data lake for processing
- State of the art security analytics help SecOps quickly spot anomalies and prioritize user-based threats
- Remediation begins instantly, including team alerts and automated response policies
- End-to-end detection, collection, and response are all coordinated in a single integration
See clearly across your environment
The Okta + Exabeam integration gives you deep insights into user behavior, with Okta’s contextual user data and system information all compiled into a single unified data lake for Exabeam to process. This detailed baseline of normal activity makes subtle anomalies and potential threats easier to detect.
Comprehensive, identity-driven security intelligence
- Best-of-breed IAM integrated with next-generation SIEM for robust security
- Contextual identity data joins security data to provide unprecedented visibility into baseline user behavior
- Advanced analytics and threat detection tools quickly identify and prioritize anomalous, risky behavior
- Automated incident response alerts teams and authorizes Okta to remediate with step-up authentication or account suspension
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.