Okta Integration Network
Gatekeeper is an intuitive, cloud-based Contract Management and Vendor Management solution designed to help businesses gain drive maximum value from their contracts and supplier relationships.
Businesses and their growth are built on the foundations of contracts and supplier relationships, yet most organisations still struggle with fundamental questions that need immediate and accurate answers:
-How many contracts do we have?
-When do these contracts renew?
-How much will these contracts cost?
-Where are the contract copies?
-Am I getting the agreed prices and the best value?
-When was the last time this contract was negotiated?
-Is this supplier a risk to our organisation?
-What termination options do we have?
Gatekeeper was designed to solve these problems and more. Built for the cloud, Gatekeeper allows you to store all supplier and contract data in a central repository, giving your business a single source of truth.
By placing artificial intelligence and automation at the the heart of Gatekeeper, we save businesses time and money, whilst simultaneously minimising risk and making them more resilient.
Our built-in communication platform stores all messages to and from suppliers in a fully searchable audit trail - keeping your company and your team in control - even in a changing landscape.
Here are some of the benefits of using Gatekeeper:
A central searchable repository of all contracts and renewals dates. Clarify ownership and store all communications, key documentation and contract obligations- all in one place, always up to date, company-wide.
Manage vendor data and relationships in one central place, across your team. View supplier information, document, contracts, track compliance and send email requests directly from inside the application.
Unlimited users - on all plans
Don't be constrained by license-based pricing. Collaborate at will with as many colleagues and third-parties as required.
Integrated Electronic Signature
Speed up your time-to-signature by using our fully compliant and integrated eSign solution. Generate a complete audit trail of pre and post-signature activities all at no additional cost. Reduce your reliance on third-party electronic signature providers.
MS Word-Compatible Redlining
Negotiate your contracts freely with the world's favoured redlining solution - MS Word. Simply check your documents in and out of Gatekeeper, whilst maintaining control over versions and access.
Control who can see document records with precise, secure access controls. Maintain confidentiality and compliance with ease.
Receive alerts and graphical reports to proactively manage your upcoming contract renewals.
Cost Reduction Tools
Reporting, consolidation and workflow tools to reduce your Supplier costs.
Risk & Action Tracking
Manage risks, compliance, RAG status and KPI’s using simple and powerful action tracking and reporting.
Gain clarity over renewals, spend, risk, compliance and user activity - across your company or entire group.
Collaborate with colleagues and suppliers with built in messaging and workflow features. Send messages linked to specific suppliers and contracts to centralise knowledge and current status across the team.
Tailor Gatekeeper to your exact needs using our intuitive, flexible and powerful custom data features.
Gatekeeper is integrated with Google Apps, Google Drive, Box.com, Enterprise DMS platforms, ERP (SAP, Oracle, Navision, Agresso), Single Sign on (SAML 2.0, Okta, OneLogin), e-Signature (Echosign, Hellosign) and many more.
Set a reporting currency and enter contracts and spend in any currency - all with total control over exchange rates inline with your corporate standards.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.