Okta Integration Network
GoodData is revolutionizing the way companies are providing analytics directly to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows, GoodData provides authenticated access to business reporting, dashboards, and ad hoc analytics that is timely, relevant and customizable to independent users.
With data-driven applications now becoming the new norm, GoodData allows you to easily tailor this experience, providing scalable data access to multiple companies, groups, and users. And most importantly, GoodData makes self-service possible without compromising security, modularity, performance and backward compatibility, directly from within your solution.
GoodData provides you a platform to boost the adoption of your application with modern analytics, empowering end-users with ad hoc workspaces and removing costly customization of reports. As a hosted solution, changes roll out quickly, allowing end-users to continually benefit from platform improvements. Here are some of the ways we are making all of this possible.
Powerful, easy analytics - for any persona:
Self-service dashboards for updated insights.
Out-of-the-box advanced analytics, predictive functions, interactive visualizations.
Flexible pricing options - for companies of all sizes:
Free and Growth tiers for easy entry and scaling into departments/solutions.
Enterprise offering ready for thousands of users and terabytes of data.
A flexible platform for developers - providing infinite options:
Documented API covering all platform capabilities with SDKs for Java, etc.
Robust and flexible data integration - supporting any source/technology stack:
Integrates with Snowflake, Redshift, Big Query and any other cloud data warehouse.
Hundreds of connectors, any data volume, any type.
Enterprise-level security and governance - enabling agile growth:
Agile change management, real-time user provisioning, solution monitoring.
SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR and ISO 27001.
Register for your FREE GoodData account today and see your own data in action. For more information, visit us @ gooddata.com.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.