Highly scalable, elastic, and secure cloud analytics architecture capable of supporting the entire data pipeline for companies with hundreds of internal or external users: SaaS’ customers/users, external partners (other companies), or internal teams.
Best for companies looking for a seamless, secure, embeddable, and highly customizable data analytics platform for hundreds or thousands of internal or external users. These users can range from internal teams to outside organizations (business partners, suppliers, brands) or SaaS’ customers/users.
GoodData aims to revolutionize the way that companies provide analytics to their partners and customers. Through enabling access to seamless and customizable ad hoc analytics right at the point of work, GoodData enables its users to make smarter and quicker data-driven decisions.
The GoodData business intelligence and data analytics platform is capable of supporting the entire data analytics pipeline, from data modeling (ETL) to data integration as well as data reporting and visualization. The GoodData platform enables developers to embed, customize, and brand their analytics while remaining intuitive, allowing non-technical users (managers and specialists) to create personalized reports and dashboards through simple drag and drop action.
GoodData provides a platform to boost the adoption of modern analytics, designed to empower end-users with ad hoc workspaces, and remove costly customization of reports. As a hosted solution, updates roll out quickly, allowing end-users to continually benefit from platform improvements. Some direct benefits of utilizing the GoodData platform are:
- Powerful and easy to use analytics - for any skill level.
- Flexible pricing options for companies of all sizes.
- A flexible platform for developers - providing infinite options.
- Robust and flexible data integration - supporting any source or technology stack.
- Enterprise-level security and governance - enabling agile growth.
Additionally, enterprise-level security and governance allow the GoodData platform to keep customer's data secure and protected under all circumstances, while remaining in line with the highest data security standards set by HIPAA, GDPR-S, and SOC2.
The GoodData platform provides a flexible pricing plan through a “pay as you grow” model. This means you can even start for free and scale up as your business grows, all while avoiding individual user fees.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.