Insightly is a unified customer relationship management (CRM) platform for growing businesses
across all industries, including manufacturing, professional services, health & wellness, media,
education, retail, construction, and others. With more than 1.5 million users worldwide, Insightly
is the world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users.
Centralize and manage all your customer, sales, and business data—leads, contacts, emails,
events, quotes, projects, tasks, opportunities, and business reports—in one easy-to-use,
flexible, and secure CRM that scales with your business.
Increase sales efficiency and transparency with Insightly’s enterprise-grade Products, Price
books, and Quotes (PPQ) capabilities. Quickly search, track, and manage millions of distinct
products and services right inside the Insightly platform. Connect products and services to
individual opportunities, eliminating human errors, bottlenecks, and inconsistencies. With
Insightly’s PPQ, your field teams can generate custom quotes, contracts, and proposals for their
opportunities with just a few clicks. Enjoy complete control and visibility into what you sell, to
whom, when, and at what price.
Use Insightly’s custom objects and apps to tailor workflows and processes to your unique
business needs and preferences, ensuring high adoption and satisfaction.
Easily integrate Insightly with other tools, including email, file management, accounting, and/or
messaging platforms. For any other integrations, Insightly offers an open (and free) RESTful
API, webhooks, or Lambda functions to enable data synchronization.
CRM Integrations include:
G-Suite & Google Apps
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
Facebook Lead Ads
Manage everything on the go with award-winning mobile applications for both Android and iOS.
Scan business cards and upload all information in one click, update projects and records in real-time, and enable your field team to create and update opportunities right at the client's location.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.