Okta Integration Network
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize businesses across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media and others. With more than 1.5 million users worldwide, Insightly is the world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users.
With Insightly, all your critical sales and business info - leads, contacts, emails, events, quotes, projects, tasks, sales opportunities, and biz reports - are organized and available on your devices. In February 2019, we introduced Products, Price books, and Quotes (PPQ) in the platform to empower our customers' field teams to generate consistent quotes more quickly for their opportunities. The result is that all your teammates have the most current customer info at their fingertips which results in improved visibility, customer service and sales.
Insightly recognizes that every business is different - so our custom objects and apps enable our customers to tailor their instance to map their business workflows, functions (e.g. rep vs. support) and processes ensuring high adoption and satisfaction.
Integrations too are key to CRM user adoption so Insightly offers a variety of featured integrations across email, document management, accounting, and messaging platforms.
CRM Integrations include:
G-Suite & Google Apps
Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
Facebook Lead Ads
Insightly’s CRM mobile app, for both iPhone & Android devices, helps field reps manage their customer relationships on the go. They can easily access key customer info - lead, contact, quote, organization, opportunity data - to stay up to date and scan business cards or add audio notes while away from the office.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.