Medallia Experience Cloud, an award-winning SaaS platform, leads the market in helping organizations understand, manage and improve the experiences of their customers, employees, and citizens. Medallia is equipped with the most comprehensive capabilities for capturing feedback and experience signals wherever customers are interacting, including: email, social, digital web and in-app, conversational messaging and connected devices. And, when combined with operational and transactional data fed into Medallia, organizations can understand every touchpoint along every customer journey. Medallia Athena brings AI and Machine Learning to the platform, detecting patterns, uncovering issues and new business opportunities, and predicting behavior, all to focus attention for smarter business decisions. Medallia delivers these insights in real-time, across the organization, so that the voice of the customer can be embedded in daily decisions made by everyone, from the frontline to the C-suite. Using Medallia Experience Cloud, organizations can make demonstrable improvements to the customer experience and employee experience, reducing churn, turning detractors into promoters and buyers, and creating in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. All of which help companies deliver clear and potent returns on investment.
Learn what Medallia can do for your organization by requesting a demo at https://www.medallia.com/contact-us/
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.