Provides secure access to any cloud,web and legacy app
miniOrange is a cloud based platform which provides Single Sign-On (SSO), Two Factor Authentication (2FA), Fraud Prevention, Cloud/Network Security and Social Login. Our Single Sign On (SSO), Strong Authentication (2FA) and Fraud Prevention products weave together disparate protocols and processes in secure Software as a Service environment providing easy to deploy, scalable and flexible platform at minimal total cost of ownership.
miniOrange SSO (Single Sign-on) provides easy and seamless access to all enterprise resources with one set of credentials, miniOrange SSO provides Single Sign-On to any type of devices or applications whether they are in the cloud or on-premise.
- Secure Login- SSO or Login with any SAML compliant Identity Providers. SSO / Login to any app which does not understand standard protocols like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect with our browser extensions / add-ons for chrome, firefox, safari, IE.
- Login Support- Provide Login with 30+ social login providers like Google, Facebook,Twitter etc.
- User Registration Support- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- SSO Connectors- We support 4500+ Single Sign-On connector solutions in different CMSs and Atlassian.
miniOrange is trusted by known brands all over the world such as Finland University, Honda Dealership, Indian Mining Company, South Eastern Regional College, FIXTrading Community and John Hopkins Medical Center among many others! You can get a list of our customers from our website. It ranges from a mom and pop shop of 10 users to large companies of 200k+ users!
Year Founded: 2012
Locations : Pune, India | New York, NY | SAN JOSE, CA
Phone No. : USA: +1 978 658 9387 | India: +91 779 669 9612
Visit our site : www.miniorange.com
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Event Hooks
- Inbound Federation
- Outbound Federation
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- Workflow Templates
- Workflows Connectors
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.