Navex Global - Policy Tech
NAVEX Global delivers the most comprehensive and integrated ethics and compliance platform on the market. Our suite of solutions help you identify, assess and mitigate risks at any scale and for any industry across issues such as harassment, bribery, conflicts of interest and data security. From defining and distributing your code of conduct and critical policies to training key audiences, delivering 24/7 hotline and incident management analysis to extending your risk management and compliance program across your third parties, NAVEX Global enables your program’s success.
All of NAVEX Global’s ethics and compliance solutions – including code of conduct development, global hotline and incident management, policy and procedure management, third-party risk management and online ethics and compliance training – are delivered as a suite of solutions. With stand-alone capabilities to target core ethics and compliance topics, the combined platform lets our customers discover actionable information, proactively attack issues, and realize measurable business value through a comprehensive compliance program.
Build and nurture a culture of ethics, integrity and respect while aligning to regulatory requirements and rapidly evolving behavioral expectations. Designed to automate and streamline critical functions and trusted by more than 13,000 customers, the NAVEX Global platform helps you protect your people, reputation and bottom line.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.