NuORDER offers a complete B2B eCommerce solution with all the tools brands and buyers need to buy, sell and collaborate online. Our virtual showrooms, digital catalogs, and linesheets enable brands to bring their products to life online and provide an immersive buying experience using 360 imagery, videos, and shoppable hotspots.
Our enterprise-grade software is trusted by the world’s leading brands to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale experience. We connect more than 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers, support thousands of market appointments every year and process over $38 billion in orders globally.
Virtual Showrooms: Showcase your products and deliver a compelling online buying experience that’s as unique as your brand using shoppable hotspots, 360 imagery and dynamic videos.
NuORDER Payments: Introducing the first payments solution built specifically for wholesale. With the flexibility to offer click-to-purchase and pay later experiences, brands can manage payments for both immediate or pre-book orders, without risking the delays or canceled orders associated with the traditional invoicing process.
Exclusive Retail Partnerships: We currently partner with Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Ave, and Grassroots Outdoor Alliance to power their visual assortment planning and buying process. The result is a more empowered and efficient market process.
Digital Trade Shows: From Magic to New York Fashion Week, NuORDER is the online marketplace powering the largest fashion, apparel, and outdoor events in the world. Expand your reach and take your wholesale business further through our exclusive digital trade show network.
For a demo, please visit: https://www.nuorder.com/
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.