Nutshell is a sneaky powerful growth software platform that helps sales and marketing teams work together to win more deals.
Simple enough for any team and sophisticated enough for any business, Nutshell offers easy to use CRM, sales automation, and email marketing features, unlimited data and contact storage, and world-class live support.
Nutshell works because it inspires your team to use it, maximizes the time they actually spend selling, and helps you close more deals and grow revenue.
Nutshell integrates with the software small businesses already use, including Google G Suite/Gmail, Microsoft Office/Outlook, QuickBooks Online, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Intercom, and Slack.
Every Nutshell subscription includes unlimited data and contact storage, friendly customer support from real human beings, and fully customizable reporting tools.
Founded in 2009, Nutshell works with thousands of small businesses and has been named a top CRM for both user-friendliness and affordability.
In 2021, Nutshell released Nutshell Marketing, which allows Nutshell customers to design and send beautiful marketing emails and instantly measure their engagement, directly out of Nutshell. Nutshell Marketing seamlessly connects to your CRM data, so you can target custom audiences in a snap and manage all your outreach out of a single tool.
Learn more about Nutshell Marketing at https://www.nutshell.com/marketing/
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.