Peakon is an employee success platform that converts feedback into insights you can put to work. We don’t just measure employee engagement, we help to improve it through personalised training and suggested actions. We’ve made it our mission to help every employee drive the change they want to see. Why? Because work should work for people, and not the other way around.
Make it easy for employees to voice their perspectives without being overwhelmed by questions. Build a robust and accurate dataset that you can use to provide your people leaders with recommended actions and real-time insights about their team. Contextualised benchmarks provide a realistic view of your progress against your industry, as well as teams of a similar size and makeup. Our customers use Peakon insights to make fundamental changes in how their organisation operates — from reducing attrition and hiring costs to coaching managers to lead their teams in more efficient ways.
- Drive measurable improvements in employee engagement via regular employee surveys, real-time insights, bespoke manager training, and collaborative action planning.
- Optimise the employee experience and improve retention by connecting insights across all aspects of the employee journey.
- Empower your managers with real-time engagement data about their team, recommended action plans, and provide bespoke training to develop the next generation of leadership talent in your organization.
- Understand the experiences of different employee groups, measure how inclusive your culture really is, and provide a safe space for cases of misconduct to be raised anonymously.
Learn more about how Peakon can help you here: https://peakon.com
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.