With Plooto, managing accounts payable and accounts receivable for your clients became much more efficient, streamlined and profitable. Trusted by thousands of accountants, bookkeepers and firms, Plooto is ideal for accountants and bookkeepers looking to scale their practice and grow their AR and AP services. Reduce your AR and AP processes from 5 hours to just 10 minutes.
Fast Bank-To-Bank Electronic Payments:
Securely transfer funds without the banking information of vendors - their email addresses are all you need.
Stop chasing check signatures with Plooto's smart approval workflow, allowing you to get payment approvals from assigned approvers from anywhere in the world.
Full Audit Trail:
From making payments to receiving payments, Plooto saves you countless hours on data entry and keeps a full audit trail of all transactions.
Recurring Payment and Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (PAD):
Save even more time while improving cash flow and knowing when and where funds will be received.
Two-Way Sync With QuickBooks and Xero:
Plooto automatically syncs all invoices and transactions to and from QuickBooks or Xero, saving you the data entry trouble.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.