Price2Spy is an online price monitoring, price comparison and repricing tool for small to large online retailers, manufacturers / brands and distributors from a variety of industries all over the world.
The software helps eCommerce professionals to monitor, analyze pricing data and reprice products, depending on their market strategy. Users are offered both pricing acquisition as well as multiple reporting mechanisms for analyzing data.
Analysis helps organizations identify pricing opportunities, such as which products are under-priced or if the price can be reduced, but still to remain within the desired profit margin. Price2Spy's API enables tight integration with the organization's own software and allows automatic price matching in accordance with the competitor's. If the price changes are within a certain margin or above a given threshold, the brand's own pricing can be updated automatically without any action needed.
Price2Spy is capable of monitoring websites that are built to shield off monitoring applications. You can virtually see the pricing of your competition even if their websites don’t want to be monitored.
The Repricing module enables you to define your own pricing strategies identifying which products can go up / down in price, and get these prices changed in your online store.
In case you're using one of the supported platforms such as; Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce and etc. Price2Spy gives you the ability to integrate it with one click and perform real-time repricing according to your own pricing strategies.
There is little to be done from your end in order to get the system up and running. Price2Spy offers tutorials, demos, and online support to help users along the way.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.