Raken is a daily reporting and field management tool for construction companies, designed to streamline workflows like daily reporting, time tracking, production and equipment tracking, toolbox talks, and payroll. Raken's mobile app helps field workers input data faster, while the web app gives the office real-time jobsite insights and visibility
Full description *
Raken is a daily reporting and field management solution for construction companies, designed to streamline and synchronize data and tasks such as project management, reporting, time tracking, production and equipment tracking, payroll, and more between the job site and office. The Raken mobile apps for iOS and Android allow field workers to input data on-the-go and ensure that information is synced across devices in real time. Raken aims to reduce the time spent on creating reports, improve efficiency, and protect businesses from litigation by automating data management, storage, and reporting.
Designed specifically for workers within the construction field including foremen, project managers, project engineers, superintendents, payroll admin, subcontractors, and owners, Raken eliminates the pen-and-paper processes for daily reporting, time cards, and other project documentation by offering an online app that streamlines the entire workflow from field to office. Raken's features include daily reports, time cards, production tracking, toolbox talks, quality and safety checklists, jobsite photo management, task management, weekly and monthly project summaries, weather reports, and dashboard insights for analyzing data. Information can be either typed into the Raken interface or entered throughout the voice-to-text feature for on-the-go input.
Custom branded reports can be created in minutes by subcontractors and superintendents whilst they are at the job site, and reports can be backed up with attached notes, photos, tasks, and other documents. Raken facilitates the verification of reports, and electronic signature capture allows users to submit reports using any mobile device. With Raken's open API, users can integrate other third party software solutions such as Procore, Google Drive, DropBox, Egnyte, Trimble, Box, and more to create a seamless process for collaboration within the firm's tech stack.
Segmented Daily Reports: Daily reports for jobs with multiple foreman, shifts, locations, or phases.
Time Cards: Raken Time Cards enable users to track hours, assign cost codes, and manage manpower in the field while streamlining payroll processing for the office.
Production Tracking: Document quantities of materials installed, track labor hours, automatically compare actual vs. budgeted progress, and see your percentage to completion all in one place.
Equipment Tracking: Streamline the way you document your heavy equipment on the jobsite without manually updating spreadsheets. Automatically calculate its usage, days onsite, and cost—so you can track the overall financial health of the project without needing to manually enter data into spreadsheets.
Toolbox Talks: Organize, schedule, and deliver toolbox talks to your crews while capturing worker signatures all inside of the app. Toolbox Talks comes pre-loaded with 100 safety talks.
Checklists: Enhance your overall safety and quality with customizable checklists made for construction.
Offline Mode: Utilize Raken without internet connectivity on the jobsite
Dashboards: Raken dashboards turn construction reports into actionable data insights.
Photo Management: Use the camera in the Raken app to capture photos and videos while walking through the jobsite. Photos and videos captured in the app will be automatically organized by project and date, making them easy to find in the future.
Tasks: Assign, customize, and manage tasks and due dates across all users and devices. Tasks will automatically sync throughout teams and devices.
Summaries: Owners and general contractors receive project summaries delivered to their inbox on a weekly and monthly basis. These summaries are sent automatically to whoever needs to see them and feature project stats such as number of workers, hours, safety incidents, delays, missed dailies, and open tasks.
Integrations: Raken seamlessly integrates with document management, project management, and accounting software so you can make your technology stack even more powerful and effective. The new in-app Integration Hub shows you all of the integrations available inside of Raken and what they do.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.