Reply is sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal. Okta's Reply integration allows you to automate sign-up and log-in for your team as well, using the magic of single sign-on.
Whether inbound or outbound, sales engagement is an extremely time-consuming and effortful process. It takes on average 8 touchpoints across 3-5 channels to engage a prospect.
But sending generic emails won’t cut it! For the best outcomes, you need to keep your interactions consistent and personal — and do so at scale.
On top of that, a typical sales stack varies from 6 to 10 tools, which makes it even harder to stay on top of all prospect interactions and streamline your activities across the toolset.
Reply allows you to orchestrate your sales engagement efforts across multiple channels within a single platform. No need to use different tools for email outreach, calls, LinkedIn automation, as well as manual tasks and Zapier actions. You can build your sequences using touchpoints across the listed channels for the best outcomes.
It also provides an end-to-end solution for prospecting with Reply Email Finder extension and allows you to source actionable insights on your sales team performance with detailed dashboards.
Now, with the Okta integration, you can enjoy a hassle-free and secure access to your sales stack and focus on what matters most - closing deals.
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Event Hooks
- Inbound Federation
- Outbound Federation
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- Workflow Templates
- Workflows Connectors
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
Here is a section all about documentation, integration, and implementation.