18 Years as a leading Cloud CRM and ERP vendor.
Our system is easy to use. We set up and train you in-house. We build customization and integrations for you.
Salesboom keeps all customer information in one shared location, available anytime over the web and on mobile.
Collaborate in real-time with employees, yet control access to data and functionality.
We unify all your sales, marketing, customer service, Quote to Cash, Projects with Timesheets, Commissions, and other ERP features, all in one easy platform that is pre-integrated and fully customizable by business users with no-code, point-and-click ease.
Built-in email campaigns and drip marketing, web forms, customizable workflow are all part of the Salesboom platform.
Integrated telephony, text, and Fax. Unified Communications as part of the CRM. Click-to-dial and inbound call management. Send text (SMS) messages. Click to Fax and inbound Fax management. Document workflow with Milestones, audit trail, and e-Signature.
Perfect for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses and large enterprises alike.
Our customers are savvy about every penny they spend, and what they get in return. With no software to install and seamless upgrades, this is the CRM for you.
Plugins for most leading apps including Gmail and G Suite, Office365, Quickbooks, Stripe, Twilio, RingCentral, DocuSign, and many more.
Sign up for a free trial today at www.salesboom.com or email [email protected] or call 617-600-7989
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.