SkillSurvey makes the referencing checking process simple and easy for job candidates and their references and more efficient and effective for organizations. It helps employers save time and money, grow revenues, and bring employees onboard faster. Find out why we are the leading online reference checking solution helping thousands of organizations check references on more than 130,000 job candidates each month.
SkillSurvey Reference is the only online reference solution proven to reduce turnover for cause and has several patents. It will help you discover new talent, improve your hiring process and bring the right employees onboard faster. SkillSurvey Reference® uncovers soft skills and is proven to reduce first-year turnover for cause.
Our customers reach an average of 4 references and have a detailed feedback report in just over a business day by reaching candidates and their references via email or text messaging. Conduct detailed reference checks and get richer more actionable feedback and spend 92% less time. Integration is available with your applicant tracing solution to make it even easier.
Our online process sends references a link to complete a job-specific survey that allows references to provide ratings on the skills and behaviors (the relevant soft skills) that are proven to drive success for that job. SkillSurvey has the only job-specific survey library developed for hundreds of roles, whether you’re hiring a sales role, customer service, accountant, retail worker, healthcare worker, RN or leadership role.
With SkillSurvey Reference, reference checking is made easy. There is fraud protection to ensure you’re reaching references. Reports average ratings and include written feedback about a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses. There are candidate comparison reports and interview guides to guide your team. When combined with SkillSurvey Source®, it offers new ways to build your talent pool through references and referrals.
Why reference check? Hiring risks are greater than ever. Beyond the high costs of turnover and replacement when the wrong hiring decision is made, consider how a single employee can put your organization at risk for potential lawsuits and brand damage that can add up to millions. Now more than ever, you need to know not just whether an employee can do the job, but how they’ll do the job, and this knowledge can best be affirmed by others.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.