Viima is the best way to collect and develop ideas. What's more, it's free for up to 50 users and can be taken into use within minutes!
Viima is designed to make idea management transparent, super easy and effortless for everyone involved. Viima also supports all kinds of different idea management and innovation processes, even at the same time. While you might need a heavy duty stage-gate innovation process for new product development, other teams can still use Viima with a very lightweight process for their own purposes.
Viima is used by all kinds of companies across industries, ranging in size from small teams of just a few people all the way to large enterprises with tens of thousands of employees.
Viima supports an unlimited number of ideation boards that you can use for different purposes, both within your company and with external stakeholders. Each board can have their own processes, settings and access rights. User management is also very easy with built-in Single Sign On for all the most common services like Office365, Google for Business and Microsoft AD.
Some highlights from our features:
- Highly visual and engaging user experience
- Supports any kind of idea management/innovation process
- Unlimited number of ideation boards, each with their own processes and access rights
- Ideation campaigns and competitions within the company or with external stakeholders
- Evaluating ideas based on freely adjustable metrics with support for multiple evaluations in the different parts of the process
- Color coded and easily adjustable categories for ideas
- Hashtags for grouping ideas into themes across categories
- Mentioning users makes it easy to let the right person know about ideas or comments affecting them
- Mobile version makes it easy to add ideas, upload images or reply to comments while on the go
- Automated notifications for interesting actions
- Leaderboards that reward users based on their activities add a touch of gamification
- Highly responsive support team and a dedicated account manager helping you with your business needs
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.