Fortify Your Customer Deployment: Okta Delivery Assurance
With Okta Delivery Assurance, we’ve established an offering that sets our partners up for success by reducing risks, enhancing design, and providing the best return on investment for our joint customers.
Bringing your projects to life
Finding the right identity solution for your customers is a rewarding process—particularly if it offers a quick path to value. But identifying the right technology is just the first step. In order to truly capitalize on a new enterprise technology, it’s vital to deploy it seamlessly. At Okta, our Assurance Team is dedicated to helping you do just that.
As part of our promise to our joint customers, Okta has developed a world-class Delivery Assurance offering to guide frictionless deployments.
From initial project planning to launch, Okta’s Delivery and Technical Assurance Managers will partner with you to review each stage of the project lifecycle, providing best practices along the way. Our structured reviews and feedback milestones reduce risks, improve solution design, and allow your customer to get the most out of your time and their investment.
As part of our core Service Delivery strategy, Okta Assurance was designed to help drive your key success strategies forward. Most importantly it enables you to:
- Expand your customer account by boosting deployment success and fortifying future opportunities
- Protect project margins and minimize the risk of costly escalations with added context and valuable insights
- Accelerate growth of your specialized Okta capabilities with new product deployment experiences, giving you a competitive advantage
Confidence at each key milestone of your customer’s deployment
With our partners and customers top of mind, Okta has developed a fine-tuned methodology that covers the entirety of a deployment project. Our team conducts Assurance Checkpoints at each stage of the lifecycle—from readiness, planning, and design to build, test, and go live—ensuring the deployment is on track while reducing deployment risks.
As we collaborate in deploying your customer’s Okta solutions, our experts will work with you through the following checkpoints:
1. Readiness Checkpoint. Having the right Subject Matter Experts in place is essential to success. Together, we look at project orientation and initiation plans to ensure they have the right mix of business, technical, user experience, security, and compliance coverage.
2. Project Planning Checkpoint. As you start planning your project, you’ll want to anticipate and mitigate any potential roadblocks. We will review your project plan, with particular focus on design workshops, user experience, data, and change management plans.
3. Future State Design Checkpoint. At this key milestone, our Assurance Architects will assess critical design factors like integration capabilities, security, and user experience as well as any relevant product updates, and provide concrete and actionable feedback for further design enhancement.
4. Data Migration Plan Checkpoint. A large scale data migration can be complex. This checkpoint incorporates lessons learned and Okta best practices regarding data orientation, migration planning, data privacy protection, and performance planning.
5. Test Plan Checkpoint. In preparation for going live, our experts will share key considerations for testing to optimize all aspects of your customer’s Okta deployment. We will also work with you to offer recommendations on your customer’s Okta test plan, user acceptance testing, system test planning, and more.
6. Go-Live Readiness Checkpoint. Your customers will already have a variety of things to manage at the final stage, both at the technical and business level. We will review your Okta deployment plan and make recommendations around the technical aspects of the product cutover, like production migration and minimizing downtime.
At each checkpoint, we will deliver assessments and recommendations that can be referenced throughout the project deployment.
Every step of the way, our Assurance team is there to help. With our Delivery Assurance offering, you and your customers will be set up to get the most value out of their Okta deployment. Whatever their identity vision, we’re there to help you make it a reality.
Learn more about how our team can support your deployment.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 8,400 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers. For more information, go to https://okta.com