Fortify Your Customer Deployment: Okta Delivery Assurance
Bringing your projects to life
Finding the right identity solution for your customers is a rewarding process—particularly if it offers a quick path to value. But identifying the right technology is just the first step. In order to truly capitalize on a new enterprise technology, like Okta Access Gateway (OAG), it’s vital to deploy it seamlessly.
That’s why Okta has developed a world-class Delivery Assurance offering. From initial project planning to launch, Okta’s Delivery and Technical Assurance Managers will partner with you to review each stage of the project lifecycle, providing best practices along the way. Our structured reviews and feedback milestones reduce risks, improve solution design, and allow your customers to get the most out of your time and their investment.
Okta Delivery Assurance was designed to help drive your key success strategies forward. Most importantly it enables you to:
- Expand your customer account by boosting deployment success and fortifying future opportunities
- Protect project margins and minimize the risk of costly escalations with added context and valuable insights
- Accelerate growth of your specialized Okta capabilities with new product deployment experiences, giving you a competitive advantage
Confidence at each key milestone of your customer’s deployment
With our partners and customers top of mind, Okta has developed a fine-tuned methodology that covers the entirety of a deployment project. Our team conducts Assurance Checkpoints at each stage of the lifecycle—from readiness, planning, and design to build, test, and go live—ensuring the deployment is on track while reducing deployment risks.
As we collaborate in deploying your customer’s Okta solutions, our experts will work with you through the following checkpoints:
- Readiness Review: Having the right subject matter experts in place is essential to success. Together, we look at project orientation and initiation plans to ensure they have the right mix of business, technical, user experience, security, and compliance coverage.
- Project Planning Guidance: As you start planning your project, you’ll want to anticipate and mitigate any potential roadblocks. We will review your project plan, with particular focus on design workshops, user experience, data, and change management plans.
- App Inventory Planning and Review: Okta experts will provide best practices for conducting application inventory. Once inventory is completed by the partner and customer, the Delivery Assurance team will review high- risk apps and provide recommendations.
- Performance/Scalability Planning: It’s important to examine how rate limits affect migration, integration design, and testing activity. Okta Delivery Assurance services allow you to work with one of our experts to plan for scalability and performance early in the project lifecycle.
- Infrastructure Validation: Okta Access Gateway implementations benefit from thorough infrastructure discussions and reviews—from the preview environment set up to the production admin instance and high availability nodes.
- Future State Architecture Design Review: At this key milestone, our Technical Assurance Managers will assess critical design factors like integration capabilities, security, user experience, and any relevant product updates. We’ll also provide concrete and actionable feedback for further design enhancement.
- Test Plan and Go-Live Readiness Review: In preparation for going live, our experts will share key considerations for testing and optimizing all aspects of your customer’s Okta deployment. We will review your deployment plan and make recommendations around the technical aspects of the product transition (e.g., production migration and downtime).
You and your customers will receive all of our assessments and recommendations at each checkpoint, and will be able to easily access these documents for continued reference throughout your project deployment.
Every step of the way, our Assurance team is there to help. With our Delivery Assurance offering, your customers will be set up to get the most value out of your Okta Access Gateway deployment. Whatever the identity vision, we’ve got it covered.
Learn more about how our team can support your deployment.
Okta is the leading independent identity provider. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere, giving them the confidence to reach their full potential. More than 10,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.