Integrate Okta Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, and Account Provisioning to your infrastructure and legacy, custom, and proprietary applications and implement a Hybrid Cloud strategy.
- Okta integrates with everything. This includes legacy apps, custom apps, proprietary apps, and infrastructure.
- Okta supports 15+ standard-based integration patterns, based on open standards that doesn't require you to reinvent the wheel.
- Okta bridges the gap between a modern cloud identity and legacy applications and supports your apps regardless of location: on-prem and in the cloud.
Enable integrations beyond the Okta Integration Network
In addition to the Okta Integration Network (OIN), Okta provides comprehensive Hybrid IT deployments for apps using standards-based integrations. You can select and use the integration that works best for your app based on your use-case:
The standards-based integrations:
- Are available for applications hosted on-premises and in the cloud.
- Supports integrating Okta with private solutions like legacy apps, custom apps, proprietary apps, intranet portals, and infrastructure which cannot be listed in the OIN.
- Supports lift-and-shift strategies, so you can move your workloads between on-premises and or cloud providers without hassle.
- Integrates your legacy and cloud applications applications in the same solution, savings costs and improving the end-user experience and security.