DocuSign is the global leader in electronic signatures and the only solution provider of a comprehensive agreement cloud. This solution helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, and manage their agreement process. DocuSign gives businesses the flexibility they need to maintain continuity and keep customers happy.
The flagship tool in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud is DocuSign eSignature so customers can sign electronically – any time, anywhere, on practically any device. Hundreds of millions of users in countries around the world rely on DocuSign eSignature everyday to simplify and accelerate their business processes.
Okta quickly and easily connects DocuSign and Active Directory, making employee access to DocuSign more secure by eliminating the need to manage multiple usernames and passwords. Okta provides DocuSign administrators with centralized user provisioning, access management, and reporting.
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Event Hooks
- Inbound Federation
- Inline Hooks
- Outbound Federation
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- Workflow Templates
- Workflows Connectors
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
DocuSign Connector actions
- Custom API Action
- Remove User from Group
- Read User
- Send Envelope
- List Users in Group
- Add Recipient to Envelope
- Search Envelope
- Search Users
- Modify Custom Field in Envelope
- Update User
- Create User
- Read Envelope
- Delete User
- Download Document in Envelope
- Upload Document to Envelope
- Add User to Group
- Search Custom Fields in Envelope
- List Groups
- Add Custom Envelope Field
- Create Envelope