Okta Integration Network
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Nike, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Sign up for a free trial at invisionapp.com and begin streamlining your digital product workflow.
Forbes Cloud 100 - 2016, 2017, 2018
Fast Company Innovation by Design Awards, Honorable Mention in the User Experience Category for InVision Studio
LinkedIn Top 50 Startups of 2018
Atlassian Partner Award for Fast Growth 2018
Webby Award in the Film & Video: Documentary Category for “THE LOOP”
Entrepreneur and CultureIQ’s Top Company Cultures, 2017
Glassdoor Best Place to Work, 2017
UX Magazine names Clark Valberg UX Trailblazer of the Year, 2016
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups, 2016
Fast Company Innovation by Design 2016 Finalist for Apps - Craft by InVision LABS
NewsCred #ThinkContent Award: 50 Best Content Marketing Brands, 2017
G2 Crowd Best Prototyping Software Spring 2016 - InVision named a Leader
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.