MangoApps offers digital workplace solutions that combine company intranet, employee collaboration, messaging, content collaboration, employee learning & 50+ built-in integrations for your business. With an intelligent employee platform at its core, MangoApps is purpose-built & serves organizations with 50-50,000 employees in a broad range of industries from retail, healthcare, manufacturing, not-for-profit, professional services, financial services, media, technology and public sector.
MangoApps digital workplace solutions include:
1) Company modern intranet solution gives you easy to use content creation tools to create & organize rich, powerful pages and posts for all the departments in your company. No limits on departments, pages or posts.
2) Team & vendor collaboration solution makes it easy, engaging and productive for employees, partners & vendors to collaborate.
3) Enterprise social networking solution is a social software for business and combines the simplicity of Twitter with the richness of Facebook so your employees can easily connect, communicate and share.
4) Enterprise messaging solution is the WhatApps for your business with full security, administration tools and integrations.
5) À la carte MangoApps solution gives you exactly what you need by picking the modules you know you want today, and then add more as and when you need them.
i. Start with just you need today
ii. Enable more modules as need grows
iii. Replace outdated tools incrementally
Why Choose MangoApps?
MangoApps is one of the best investments you can make in your company. Here are 10 reasons organizations pick MangoApps as their digital workplace hub - https://www.mangoapps.com/why-use-mangoapps
What Other Products Does MangoApps Integrate With?
MangoApps is the hub for your digital workplace and comes with 50+ built-in integrations which allows you to easily move information back and forth between MangoApps and enterprise systems. Learn more here - https://www.mangoapps.com/integrations
How Much Does MangoApps Cost?
MangoApps has the most advanced digital workplace tools at affordable prices. Our pricing plans let you pick the solution that is right for you, without having to purchase features you do not need. Visit our pricing page to learn more - https://www.mangoapps.com/pricing
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.