Salesforce helps you to grow your business faster by accelerating sales, automating task, and making smarter decisions. Salesforce CRM offers:
- Lead and contact management
- Sales opportunity management
- Workflow rules and automation
- Customizable reports and dashboards
- Mobile device application
Using Okta, you can quickly and securely deploy Salesforce across your organization with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Event Hooks
- Inbound Federation
- Outbound Federation
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- Workflow Templates
- Workflows Connectors
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
Salesforce.com Connector actions
- Custom API Action
- Search Records
- Download Document
- Upload Attachment
- Read User
- Read Record
- Search Users
- Update Record
- Remove Permission Set Group
- Update User
- Create User
- Transfer Leads
- Get All Roles
- Remove User Entitlements
- Search Permission Set Groups
- Deactivate User
- Get All Permission Set Licenses
- Freeze User
- Read Related Records
- Activate User
- Get All Public Groups
- List Permission Set Group Assignments
- List User Permission Assignments
- Build Record Object
- Create Record
- Read Group
- Get Multiselect Values - Custom Fields
- Execute Query
- Get All Permission Sets
- Create Multiple Records
- Get All Feature Licenses
- Upload Document
- Get All Profiles
- Unfreeze User
Create Users in Salesforce