Salesforce helps you to grow your business faster by accelerating sales, automating task, and making smarter decisions. Salesforce CRM offers:
- Lead and contact management
- Sales opportunity management
- Workflow rules and automation
- Customizable reports and dashboards
- Mobile device application
Using Okta, you can quickly and securely deploy Salesforce across your organization with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
Automated business processes with Workflows New!
Salesforce.com Connector actions
- Get All Public Groups
- Activate User
- Search Records
- Execute Query
- Search Users
- Create Multiple Records
- Read User
- Freeze User
- Unfreeze User
- Download Document
- Read Record
- Remove User Entitlements
- Update Record
- Get All Permission Sets
- Build Record Object
- Get All Profiles
- Deactivate User
- Create Record
- List Permission Set Group Assignments
- Read Group
- Custom API Action
- List User Permission Assignments
- Search Permission Set Groups
- Upload Attachment
- Get All Permission Set Licenses
- Transfer Leads
- Create User
- Read Related Records
- Remove Permission Set Group
- Get All Feature Licenses
- Upload Document
- Get Multiselect Values - Custom Fields
- Update User
- Get All Roles
Available Workflows templates
Create Users in Salesforce