Zoho CRM is a cloud-based, integrated customer relationship management platform that caters to the needs of businesses and industries of all sizes and types. Over 150,000 businesses across the world use Zoho CRM to build lasting customer relationships and maximize team productivity. Our expanded omnichannel support for phone, email, live chat, social media, and in-person meetings make Zoho CRM the most tightly integrated system in the market. Zoho's AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, provides advanced interpretations, solutions and predictions for salespeople. Your sales team can spend more time selling instead of entering data with the help of workflow automation, lead scoring, real-time notifications and built-in gamification.
Our key features include:
- Lead Management
- Workflow Automation
- Advanced Analytics
- Process Management
- Marketing Automation
- iOS and Android Apps (with business card scanner)
- Developer Platform
Automate routine sales, marketing, and support functions using Zoho CRM, giving you more time to concentrate on your customers. Create optimized workflows that help you reduce manual data entry, eliminate redundancies, and speed up your overall process.
Accelerate your sales team's productivity with accurate forecasts of potential revenue, and make use of productivity games to exceed your sales quotas. Set up multiple currencies, use AI predictions to prioritize leads and deals likely to convert, and track website visitors to convert more prospects.
Zia is an AI assistant included in Zoho CRM who can help you manage your CRM data. Zia can fetch the information you want, take notes, predict the future of a sale, detect anomalies, automate tasks, and more! Stay on top of every activity with Zia.
Get your marketing and sales teams on the same page. Generate new leads, execute targeted email marketing campaigns, and compare ad spending to sales revenue using the Google Ads integration.
Your security is our top priority. We understand that every organization needs to strike the right balance between protecting their customers' data and giving employees the freedom to get their work done. Zoho CRM succeeds in meeting both of these requirements.
Use Zoho CRM's developer platform and SDKs to build and deploy secure, scalable, and enterprise-ready solutions. Build integrated systems, offer personalized user experiences, and develop apps for both web and mobile.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.