Zylo is the leading SaaS management platform, built for the enterprise. Through your Zylo-Powered SaaS System of Record, access complete visibility into your organization's cloud-based spend.
Your Zylo-Powered System of Record includes:
- Discovery of each cloud-based application spend
- Category and function of each application
- Contact information of all SaaS buyers
- Utilization insights of each application
- Renewal calendar
Equipt with your Zylo-powered insights, our experienced enterprise support team will help you contain costs, eliminate shadow IT, optimize SaaS licensing, enter informed renewal negotiations, build IT collaboration, secure all SaaS applications, drive disruptive innovation, prepare for growth, and more.
- As the cloud revolution continues to explode, organizations are moving away from on-prem software solutions
- IT is no longer the only department within an organization purchasing cloud software
- IT struggles to see a single view of all software use across the enterprise
- Decentralization of cloud software leads to increased security risks, application proliferation, licensing waste, lack of governance, and an overall unknown value of software
Together Okta and Zylo create a system of record for cloud-based software, giving an organization complete visibility into its SaaS application usage. Together, Okta and Zylo enable an organization to:
Compare the spend on each application against usage data
Identify underutilized licenses to redeploy
Drive ROI of the most under-utilized apps via enablement and training
Identify applications that could benefit from Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) security
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.