We're here to help you get the most out of Okta.
Okta for Good has made product donations and discounts available to nonprofits for several years. That resource commitment is an expression of Okta’s belief that nonprofits should have access to the same cutting-edge technology as our for-profit customers. We know, however, that many organizations need more than just access to our products in order to achieve their potential - they need services too.
That’s why we’re proud to offer a limited Professional Services (PS) engagement to all U.S.-based nonprofit customers.
"I want to express how fantastic it’s been working with Okta Professional Services. We are finally able to migrate Office 365 to Okta. Our Okta consultant has been amazing and has really saved this project from faltering. Thank you so much for this program."
Network Engineer Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
This program offers nonprofit customers based in the U.S. a chance to receive up to 19 hours of time with an Okta PS Team.
Applications for pro bono services are not guaranteed to be approved. Some projects may be deemed out-of-scope. For example, in order to minimize time-to-value and ensure successful implementations, this program is not meant to support a customer's first-ever deployment of Okta. Examples of projects that may be within the scope of a pro bono engagement include:
- Deploying Active Directory (AD) agents and configuring AD users and groups.
- Configuring applications in the Okta Integration Network for single sign-on (SSO), provisioning, and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Help to configure Okta desktop SSO.
- Assistance with testing AD/LDAP integrations, application SSO, user management features, group assignments within applications, MFA, and desktop SSO.
- Assistance preparing for go-live and training.
Once an application is approved, it may take several weeks before the project can launch. As a result, we don’t recommend the pro bono program for projects with an urgent timeline. If approved, pro bono PS may be combined with or extended by a paid engagement with Okta PS.
Before applying for this program, please be sure that your organization meets the following criteria…
- Your nonprofit status must be validated by our partner, Percent. (Not sure if your organization has been validated? Ask your Okta rep or reach out to [email protected].)
- This program is reserved for current Okta customers in good standing. Applications from organizations that are not yet Okta customers will not be considered.
- At least part of your Okta environment must be implemented before your application for pro bono services will be considered. This program is not designed to handle complete, initial implementations of your Okta environment.