Transformation-Ready in Higher Education | Lessons from Leaders
Attendees joined IT leaders from colleges and institutions across the country, and the Tambellini Group, the leading independent technology research and advisory firm dedicated exclusively to higher education, for a panel discussion on April 15th!
Campus leaders shared their journeys to improve identity access and security systems, and how your campus can adopt similar strategies for student and campus success.
Discussion topics during this panel included:
- Identity-related technologies in place today and the drivers that encouraged the campus to move to a cloud identity platform
- The status of multi-factor authentication on campus
- Reflections on Zero Trust in higher education
- The expected outcomes from the identity modernization project
- Fred Rocha, CIO, Coast Community College District
- Steven Ferguson, CIO, Technical College System of Georgia
- Brad Yoder, CIO, Aims Community College
- Jonathan Piersol, AVP & CIO, Howard University
Dave Kieffer, Vice President, Large Enterprise Systems, The Tambellini Group