Extend Okta to your infrastructure with Advanced Server Access. Learn how ASA secures administrator access for Linux and Windows servers. You can replace server account passwords and static keys with an identity centered solution that leverages MFA, ephemeral certificates, and seamless client tool integration to provide you with the most secure and reliable architecture possible.
In this course, you will get hands-on practice using an Okta org to configure identity first, zero-trust access management for your cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the architecture of ASA.
- Identity components of ASA.
- Create a new ASA team and projects.
- Configure server agents and enrollment.
- Integrate ASA with client tools.
- Configure client enrollment.
- Create access policies and entitlements.
- Use the API to access reporting data.
- Deploy Cloud servers with automatic enrollment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ASA.
Ideal candidates for this course are Administrators of:
- IaaS, Cloud Systems, DevSecOps, and/or Infrastructure Security.
To be successful in this course, you should have:
- Completed Okta Essentials or experience configuring Okta applications, directories, and MFA policies.
- Experience with SSH and RDP protocols and SCP, PuTTY, and RDP tools.
- Experience managing Linux and Windows servers, including user and group management and networking.
- Linux or Windows certification a plus.
- Students use their own computers.
- Okta provides access to an Okta tenant + virtual machines to complete the labs.
- Note: This content is also available in on-demand format as part of the Okta Premier Learning Pass subscriptions.
Looking for a course outline? Click HERE to view the Course Datasheet.
For current seat availability, please click on the Register Now button below.