We are the leading software localization platform, and the most reliable way to take a web or mobile application global. Our product helps teams of all sizes to scale their translation processes through smart automation.
Trust in your localization process: With the ISO27001 certification and TISAX AL 2 conformity, and with strict adherence to EU data protection policies, Phrase ensures your information stays safe.
Bring it all together: Manage your localization on a single platform and collaborate with your whole team online to create a better localization experience for everyone.
Adjust quickly: Cut your turnaround times in half right away and scale up your localization process. No more cumbersome manual translation file integration.
Improve quality: Phrase provides a variety of features designed to improve your translation quality and consistency, such as a Glossary, Translation Memory, In-Context Editor, SmartSuggest, Checks, and many more.
Integrate easily: By providing a variety of integration possibilities such as Phrase’s API, Sketch/Figma plugin, Zapier Integration, Slack Integration, Jira Integration, WordPress Integration, mobile SDK, and GitHub Sync, you can easily integrate the platform into your workflow.
Keep it simple: Phrase’s API is designed to fit all software localization processes. You can easily import locale files, download locale files, tag keys, or interact in multiple ways with the localization data stored in Phrase through the API.
Coordinate your team: Organize all your translation tasks by assigning team members and setting due dates to the locales of your choice. Phrase also has an access rights management which allows big organizations to manage projects and users efficiently.
Provisioning and authentication
Add this integration to enable authentication and provisioning capabilities.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Attribute Sourcing The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.