Simple. Secure. Centralized.
Our Identity management platform provides control, security, and ease. A growing organization needs SSO, so users can simply log in once and use all accessible applications.
Single sign-on done right
Building and maintaining an identity platform with SSO is expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to get right. In a recent survey, 94% of organizations said they were able to implement SSO in less than a month.
- Support for over 40+ social login providers out of the box, perfect for building B2C apps
- Configuration of any enterprise connection, including Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, SAML, and more with just a few lines of code
- Consolidation of duplicate accounts across various providers with account linking
- The freedom of writing your code once and integrate any configured connection
- A universal login flow for a secure and consistent SSO login experience
- Custom domains to leverage and maintain your brand presence during the login flow
- Lock, a web and mobile login widget, seamlessly integrates sign-in for an embedded authentication experience within our application
- Centralized provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts
- Support for coarse-grained and fine-grained authorization protocols to manage permissions
- Advanced analytics to leverage actionable data for personalized targeting and user growth
- Powerful logs for auditing and debugging
- Standards-based protocols including OpenID Connect, OAuth 2, and LDAP
- Compliance with leading organizations including SOC2, GDPR, HIPAA, and others
Single sign-on in practice
Grow your business with enterprise SSO
Enterprises need SSO for integrated applications and to support enterprise federation clients like Active Directory, LDAP, or Ping. SSO reduces the sales cycle, is a catalyst for growth, and is simply a must-have for enterprise clients.
Give your consumers SSO they’ll love
Delivering a best-in-class authentication experience is crucial to standing out in never ending competition for consumers. SSO can tie together multiple apps and services for a more cohesive user experience.