Okta is the Identity Standard, securing all your critical resources from cloud to ground. Learn how Identity and Access Management (IAM) addresses modern security threats and reduces IT friction.
What is the framework of IAM and its evolution in the workplace? Since the workplace and the workforce have transformed in the last ten years—think remote employees accessing their email on their smart phone on the way to work—organizations quickly realized they needed to manage the digital identities of their employees, contractors, and partners in a more secure manner.
By the end of this 30-minute, self-paced course, you will be able to:
- Review directories basics and their role in IAM.
- Explain the evolution of Single Sign-On.
- Define the process involved in Identity Federation.
- Understand the Lifecycle Management challenges that IT and HR teams deal with daily.
- Identify the benefits of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
Relevant RoleAdministrator + IAM Professional
Recommended forOkta Certified Professional Certification
Relevant ProductsSingle Sign-On + Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication + Lifecycle Management
Cost$0 USD / seat
- For private class inquiries, contact us.