Connect Dropbox for Business to Active Directory - Free with Okta
Keep track of users on your Dropbox for Business account with Active Directory integration from Okta
- Simple Setup and Configuration - Enabling Active Directory integration with Dropbox is a simple, wizard driven process. With the click of a button from the Okta administrative console you can download the Okta Active Directory agent and install it on any Windows Server that has access to your Domain Controller.
- Intelligent User Synchronization - Once the agent is installed and the initial user import takes place, Okta intelligently processes the results.
- Quick User Provisioning and Deprovisioning - Setting up Dropbox for Business for all your users from Okta takes just a few clicks. Okta syncs Active Directory group membership and user status, so users are automatically provisioned and deprovisioned as they join and move around your organization.
Okta works with your other SaaS applications and includes features like:
- Robust Delegated Authentication - Okta’s Active Directory integration also allows you to delegate the authentication into Okta, to your on-premises AD Domain.
- Integrated Desktop Single Sign-On - Okta leverages Microsoft’s Integrated Windows Authentication to seamlessly authenticate users to Okta that are already authenticated with their Windows domain.
- Support - includes forum-based online technical support at no charge
- Stay tuned for more features!
- Upgrade from this Free version to Okta's Enterprise Edition any time
Active Directory Overview
Get Started Today - for Free