Okta Integration Network
Named “Easiest Setup” and “Easiest Admin” by G2 customer reviews, Absorb LMS inspires learning and fuels business productivity.
This cloud-based learning management system (LMS) empowers companies around the world to effectively deliver training. Built to facilitate engaging learning experiences, tap Absorb LMS to train internal employees, customers, partners and more. Whether you have 100 or 100,000+ learners, Absorb LMS delivers consistent, on-brand training—regardless of location, device or learning requirements.
These top features and benefits make Absorb LMS the leading eLearning solution:
Engaging learner platform—Absorb LMS fosters deeper learner comprehension and retention. The intuitive platform supports multimedia content formats, responsive design, social learning, branded interfaces and more.
Reliable support—Count on award-winning 24/7/365 support from anywhere. You’ll always reach an Absorb employee if you need help. Plus, a dedicated Client Success Manager is also available to offer further support.
Actionable reporting—Prove ROI for your learning program with flexible, out-of-the-box reporting. Configure admin dashboards and schedule automated reporting to put critical data at your fingertips.
Robust security—Entrust your company’s safety to industry-leading experts. Absorb successfully completed the (SOC) 2 Type 2 examination for Security and Availability. Absorb also maintains the highest LMS compliance standards for data security and privacy protection (GDPR).
Modern mobile app—Empower learning, even without internet connection. The Absorb Learn mobile app maintains uniformity with the web LMS. Learners can train offline, then course progress automatically syncs when internet connection restores.
Rapid onboarding—Get going fast with Absorb Quick Start. This accelerated Absorb LMS onboarding program gets you setup in hours, not weeks. Hit the ground running, then scale as you need.
In-the-flow learning—Absorb Infuse enables you to seamlessly integrate training into your native systems and applications your learners are already using—embedding training directly into work flow.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.