Okta Integration Network
The Accellion secure content communication platform prevents data breaches and compliance violations from third party cyber risk. CIOs and CISOs rely on the Accellion platform for complete visibility, compliance and control over the communication of IP, PII, PHI, and other sensitive content across all third-party communication channels, including email, file sharing, mobile, enterprise apps, web portals, SFTP, and automated inter-business workflows. When users click the Accellion button, they know it’s the safe, secure way to share sensitive information with the outside world.
With on-premise, private cloud, hybrid and FedRAMP deployment options, the Accellion platform provides the security and governance CISOs need to protect their organizations, mitigate risk, and adhere to rigorous compliance regulations such as NIST 800-171, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, GLBA, FISMA, and others. Accellion solutions have protected more than 25 million end users at more than 3,000 global corporations and government agencies, including NYC Health + Hospitals; KPMG; Kaiser Permanente; Latham & Watkins; National Park Service; Umpqua Bank; Tyler Technologies; and the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
See Each File Enter and Leave Your Organization
To protect sensitive information like customer records and intellectual property, businesses must have full visibility into how information is shared, who is accessing it, and where it is stored. The Accellion secure file sharing and governance platform ensures businesses share sensitive information beyond their enterprise borders securely and in compliance.
Prevent Data Breaches and Cyber Attacks
Designed with security in mind from the ground up—architecture, data protection, authentication and authorization—the Accellion secure file sharing and governance platform offers a protected data transfer channel that guards your sensitive information in transit and at rest. Secure deployment options fit your specific needs: on-premise, private cloud, hybrid, hosted or FedRAMP. The Accellion hardened virtual appliance reduces risk and maintenance, and integrates with your existing security infrastructure for consistent policies and protection.
Prevent Shadow IT and Speed Adoption
Give users a simple, secure, private way to share confidential information. Exchange unlimited-size files online with secure shared web folders and enable users to work within secure email channels. When they click the Accellion button inside email, web, mobile, office and enterprise apps, they know it’s the safe and secure way to share sensitive information with the outside world.
Unify Access to Content Silos Across Enterprise, Network and Cloud Storage Without Migration
The Accellion secure file sharing and governance platform provides organizations robust enterprise content integration and workflow automation that allow users to simply and securely access and share confidential enterprise content from applications, content management systems, network file shares, and cloud storage, just as easily as sharing local files.
Automate File Transfers
With the Accellion platform, employees save time, reduce errors, and strengthen compliance with a robust enterprise workflow automation toolkit. Choose from three flexible approaches for automated sending, receiving, and distributing enterprise content: SFTP for scaling out and consolidating servers and reducing admin costs; configurable, code-free automation agents for compliant file transfers; and a powerful, flexible REST API that allows you to create content-enabled apps and integrations.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.