Okta Integration Network
ADP Vantage HCM
ADP Vantage HCM - How Real Work Gets Done
As the world of work undergoes fundamental changes, it’s more crucial than ever that organizations adapt quickly. For decades, ADP has been helping organizations succeed today and be prepared for the future. Our accumulated expertise and insight can help pave the way for your success. Put our experience to work for you. Why not consider changing to a provider that can fully support you in every aspect of your business? Large organizations of all kinds turn to ADP to address challenges like:
Just like geographic or market expansions require a strategy, you need a plan to address talent, recruitment, payroll and HR systems that will make your new direction successful. What’s your strategy?
Employees and their managers need tools to improve their skills, accelerate career advancement and contribute to your organization’s success. What is your engagement plan?
Large organizations need to adapt quickly in the face of change — competitive pressures, market dynamics, regulatory landscape, for example. How is your organization equipped to adapt easily and adjust quickly when HCM practices need to change?
Unless your HR systems are fully integrated, you won’t realize maximum cost savings and a reduction in total cost of ownership. Why miss a chance to boost your bottom line?
Talent management is the full scope of HR processes to attract, develop, motivate and retain high-performing employees. How does your current solution enhance your ability to recruit, develop, engage and retain employees?
Regulations and legislation continue to evolve as the future of work expands. What additional compliance burdens do new regulations create for your organization?
Cultivating a workforce that can truly transform your business requires your attention to strategy, employee engagement, and bringing new insights to the table. With ADP Vantage HCM®, you’ll get easy-to-use technology and expert guidance that helps you focus on your vision while simplifying administration, managing costs, and minimizing risk — which translates into big wins for you and your organization.
Elevate your employment brand and attract rock star candidates with a market-leading mobile and interactive hiring process across all social platforms. Equip hiring managers with compliance support and intuitive dashboards that provide visibility on progress, and automate processes for speed-to-hire.
Help your people achieve their full potential. Create a pay-for-performance culture that ties compensation rewards to individual performance. Bolster succession planning by strengthening employees for current and future opportunities through competency assessments, proactive learning, and skills development.
Ensure your new talent gets a fast start. Share your one-of-a-kind culture with your new hires before their first day to help build connections with their team and their new workplace. Simplify the paperwork process to reduce risk, and enrich the onboarding experience for your new employees, their manager, and your HR staff.
ACA and Benefits Administration
Simplify benefits for everyone. Quickly and easily collect information required for ACA reporting, and tap into dedicated expertise to stay on top of legislative changes and compliance. Provide a retail-like experience and education to help your employees make cost-effective choices for them, their families, and your business.
Time and Labor
Boost productivity with configurable, automated timekeeping and scheduling. Increase workforce engagement through web and mobile self-service and real-time visibility to attendance and overtime. Leverage analytics to improve operational efficiency, reduce absenteeism, and manage profitability.
Experience payroll and taxes made easier than ever before. Provide flexible payroll options plus anytime, anywhere access. Access local expertise, and gain insights across your global labor expenses. Minimize mistakes with automated employment tax, wage garnishments, unemployment claims, and the Affordable Care Act requirements.
Analytics & Benchmarking
Make better business decisions with deeper insights into your workforce, powered by the ADP® DataCloud. Understand and take action on organizational, team, and individual performance – and benchmark against up-to-date HR & pay market averages by industry, location and size to see how your organization stacks up.
Drive a mobile workforce
Provide direct access to the most crucial ADP Vantage features through ADP’s market-leading mobile app — ADP Mobile. The mobile app offers core features like clocking in and out, checking pay, tax statements, reviewing 401(k) contributions and account performance. Check out additional features such as offline clocking, team profile view and drill down, and setting up direct deposit using mobile image capture. Exciting new capabilities are added on a monthly basis to empower employees and managers to self-serve for their HR needs — anytime, anywhere.
With more than 70 years of experience helping organizations succeed, ADP created an industry, so you can lead the way in yours. ADP Vantage HCM® offers global compliance capabilities, powerful technology and expert service that helps you enable great teams, enhance workforce agility and upgrade the employee experience — which translates into big wins for you and your organization by lowering costs, increasing profits, increasing employee engagement and lowering your overall risk. Talk to us about all our robust capabilities.
Payroll and Tax Filing
Time and Labor Management
Analytics and Reporting
Manager and Employee Self-Service
Get unmatched support every step of the way. Rely on ADP’s expertise, accountability, and transparency throughout your entire HCM journey. Set your course and achieve your objectives
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.