Okta Integration Network
Billtrust - Cash App Connect
Billtrust makes it easier for B2B companies to get paid. We’ve been the leading innovator in A/R automation for nearly two decades and continue accelerating. Our customers span 40+ industries and we lead with double digit market share in many of the industries we serve.
We provide automated order-to-cash solutions that meet diverse buyer requirements and speed cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement and intelligent matching and payment posting.
Our unparalleled expertise in A/R informs everything that we do. No one is better positioned to understand and solve for the needs of every individual A/R department.
We innovate by pushing automation into new areas like our supplier-driven payments network, automated invoice delivery into A/P portals and our automated credit application process.
We drive results by helping our customers increase electronic adoption of invoices and payments and widening technology bottlenecks.
Amazing customer experiences are possible with our connected solutions. We give our customers the power to conduct business unencumbered by manual interactions.
For more information, visit Billtrust at www.billtrust.com.
Billtrust is headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ. To find out more about our careers, visit www.billtrust.com/careers.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.