Okta Integration Network
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center - Enterprise
Cisco Webex Meetings. The best just got better.
Meetings have always been essential to business. And at a time when people are spread across the globe, budgets are stretched, and the pace of business is accelerating, how you meet matters more than ever.
You need a simple, powerful, scalable service that gets out of your way and lets you get to work. That’s why companies that want to get more done—including 95% of the Fortune 500—get it done with Cisco Webex Meetings.
Innovation that’s leading the pack.
The new Cisco Webex Meetings builds on years of innovation with a brand new desktop app, new mobile experience, and a new line of integrated video devices, making it more powerful and intuitive than ever. It provides simple, modern video meetings with the easiest schedule and join experiences on the market. Background noise detection, AR capabilities, and video call back features ensure top-quality meeting experiences, while essential tools like application and screen sharing and in-app whiteboarding help people around the world collaborate together as if they’re in the same room. We believe that’s why Cisco Webex Meetings is a Gartner leader—and why more people use it than all other meeting solutions combined.
Built for more engagement—and less enragement.
Cisco Webex Meetings brings you a simple, consistent, modern video experience across all your devices and integrates with the tools and video devices you already use. Participants can join meetings in just one click, accessing video, audio, polling, and sharing features without needing to download a single plug-in. Cisco Webex video devices are easy to setup and simple to manage, with far fewer management touch points than competing platforms. That means you can spend less time calling IT, and more time getting things done.
All this, built to scale.
Cisco Webex Meetings is designed to grow with your business, letting you quickly and easily add users and services as your needs change. Meet with 1000 people on video–that’s 500 more than our closest competitor. And experience the difference of meetings delivered on a global platform that is purpose-built for meetings. Webex has 22 Cisco-owned data centers optimized for real-time media, delivering quality, reliability and enterprise-grade security others can’t. Plus, there are no PSTN costs for customers using any device registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, even phones—meaning you can save upwards of 60% on audio expenses.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.