Cisco Webex Meetings
Meet, connect, collaborate—easily, securely, and reliably.
Cisco Webex® Meetings is the world’s most popular video conferencing service for the
Meet securely with integrated audio, video, and content sharing on any device. Smart features, including Webex Assistant and People Insights, bring artificial intelligence to automate meeting tasks and enhance your relationships.
Don’t just take our word for it...
-95% of surveyed customers agree they trust Webex to enable secure communication
-91% of Fortune 500, Global 500, and large enterprises are likely to recommend Webex
-95% of survey customers agree they trust Webex to support customer meetings
Easy to use
● Easy to schedule, easy to join, easy to share
● Available on any device—desktop, mobile, browser, video systems—with one consistent user experience
● No downloads or plug-ins required
● Never take notes in a meeting again with Webex Assistant for
Webex Meetings, the first digital in-meeting assistant, offering
voice commands, real-time transcripts, closed captioning, notes,
● People Insights lets you get to know the people in your meeting with useful information right at your fingertips
● Have great meetings right where you work and learn—Webex is deeply integrated in the tools you use every day: Microsoft Teams, Slack, Google Calendar, Workplace by Facebook, Canvas, CarPlay, and many more
● Have fun with virtual and blurred backgrounds working from home, at a coffee shop or at the beach
● A meeting room is always available when you have a Webex Personal Room
● Highly secure so you don't have worry about strangers in your meetings
● Easy to deploy and scale as your organization grows
Easy to manage
● Get real-time access and details on Cisco Webex meetings, such as meeting duration and participants list through Webex Control Hub
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.