Okta Integration Network
Clicktale transforms enterprises into experience-centric organizations and helps them achieve wins and savings worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The company’s digital customer experience platform and services provide insights to optimize visitor engagement, improve KPIs, and delight customers.
To best connect with customers in the digital world, brands need to understand and respond to the digital body language of their customers. Clicktale provides visibility into customer behavior and decision-making by tracking their every action inside a webpage or app.
Specifically, Clicktale’s solution helps brands:
• Increase conversions and engagement
• Align internal teams with easily-consumable visualizations, creating affinities between analytics, IT and product teams.
• Identify opportunities, drill into errors and prioritize tasks based on business impact.
• Elevate the testing culture by pinpointing areas for examination and creating tests based on data, rather than guesswork.
The Clicktale platform provides a suite of visual reports such as session replays, heatmaps, form and funnel analyses, error reports, and more to help brands see and understand the individuals behind their numbers.
Clicktale goes beyond the typical business model of analytics tool vendors by embedding a dedicated Customer Success services team as part of its offering. Clicktale’s customer experience consultants and digital psychologists proactively crystalize actionable feedback for our clients: quick wins as well as in-depth analyses on key business flows. Utilizing the Clicktale platform together with the client’s other eco-system data, Clicktale’s consultants provide specific observations, benchmarks, and recommendations for CX-driven enhancements to the digital channels.
Clicktale’s powerful integrations with over 50 analytics, optimization, Voice of Customer and chat tools help brands bridge the datasets from every system to gain a comprehensive picture of the customer journey and experience. In March 2016, Clicktale was awarded the Adobe Marketing Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year in recognition of its deep integrations and customer success stories. Clicktale is also an inaugural Premier Partner in Adobe Exchange.
With superior accuracy, limitless scalability, and ironclad security and privacy, Clicktale’s solutions are designed to handle the most complex digital touchpoints, no matter the device. Clicktale’s global customer base includes Walmart, Bank of America, Microsoft, Adobe, CNN, Avis, and MetLife.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.