Okta Integration Network
Reduce costs, increase project visibility, and stay on budget — with easy timesheets!
ClickTime makes it easy to track, plan, and manage employee time. Improve operations and increase employee productivity through easy-to-use timesheets you can access anywhere, anytime.
Easy for Everyone
Track time on your phone or laptop, quickly approve employee hours, or dive into dashboards and reports that make it easy to manage budgets and plan employee time.
Whether you’re estimating project costs, reviewing past performance, or simply want to know who has not completed their timesheets, ClickTime gives you instant answers to the questions you have about your business.
Not all timesheets are created equal. That’s why we’ve built unique time tracking solutions for agencies, nonprofits, consultants, universities, architects, IT, healthcare and more. You can customize nearly anything in ClickTime — or dive into nearly 100 out-of-the-box reports.
Instantly know which projects are over or under budget. Understand employee availability, costs, and productivity. And approve timesheets, time off, and billable hours with ease.
Learn more at www.clicktime.com!
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.