Okta Integration Network
Deep, pre-built integrations to securely connect everything.
Contactually is a SaaS-based intelligent customer relationship management (CRM) platform for real estate professionals and their teams that helps users develop and strengthen authentic, long-lasting relationships. The heart of Contactually is centralizing contacts and automatically documenting the relationship touchpoints. With a layer of intelligence over everything, and the ability to fit into your brokerage’s tech stack, Contactually scales actionable follow-up plans and automates relationship workflows, leaving agents free to do what they do best — build the kind of personal relationships that grow the business.
- Get smarter about messaging with automated relationship-nurturing programs, shared templated content, and open, click, and response tracking
- Bucket contacts by the kind of relationship you want to cultivate — new leads, current clients, past clients, sphere of influence, etc. — and set-up a personalized plan of action for each bucket
- Prioritize the day’s efforts with a daily dashboard and to-do email to prompt engagement and identify relationships that need attention
- Take advantage of growing AI features to optimize agent workflow — and their time. For example, our Best Time to Send identifies when to send an email to a specific contact to increase the likelihood of response, and allows the user to schedule it in advance
- Distribute best practices at the brokerage or team level, with options to allow agents to individualize based on their own personal success
- Access broker-level administration and reporting to drive adoption, increase agent productivity, and identify opportunities for recruiting, as well as retention risks
Contactually meets the needs of both brokers and agents, achieving higher-than-average adoption rates and contributing to recruitment, retention, and revenue growth throughout the brokerage. 75% of agents on brokerage accounts have logged in during the last 30 days, building stronger relationships and increased opportunities.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.