Okta Integration Network
DocVerify's proprietary secure electronic signature platform and electronic notary platform enables enterprises, businesses, and individuals to send documents to be signed quickly and easily while enhancing user experience.
The unique platform has many great features at very affordable rates allowing companies big and small the flexibility they may need to grow without it costing an arm and a leg. Features include integrations with partners such as Wufoo, Salesforce, and Oracle or the full suite of API's allowing for direct integration into virtually any application. Other features such as the Easy Sign widgets allow for the signature platform to be embedded directly into any website, and webhooks for real time events based feedback.
DocVerify's core technology is centered around its VeriVault, a proprietary tamper proofing system with some of the most advanced encryption mechanisms to protect the documents and the users.
DocVerify is also the leader in electronic notary and remote notary technologies enabling not only notaries as well as companies such as title companies, lenders, agents, insurance, etc., to quickly either electronically notarize or remotely notarize through secure web cams.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.