Okta Integration Network
eSurveysPro.com offers a powerful, yet simple survey editor, making it easy to create professional looking online surveys in a few minutes.
The existing survey templates library also comes in handy, providing ready to use questionnaires like customer satisfaction surveys, HR surveys, etc.
Using just your browser you can easily create the most complex surveys.
eSurveysPro.com will help you design your surveys with our easy to use survey editor. We offer you 19 question types and the possibility to control the flow of your surveys.
Collect responses by sending email invitations or by placing a link to your survey on any website.
We offer a powerful mailing system that will help you send and track email invitations to your surveys. Alternatively, you can just place a link anywhere on the web to your survey.
View your results as they are collected in real-time, using our powerful, great looking survey reports.
Use our reports to summarize and analyze your responses. Dig down to a specific answer. Export your data if you want to process it offline using tools like Excel or SPSS.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.