HelloSign is the easiest way to send, receive and manage legally binding signatures for your business of any size. We help individuals and teams quickly and securely complete paperwork online through an intuitive, user-friendly signing experience. We provide the same powerful workflow, security/compliance, and custom branding that large companies require at an SMB-friendly price. With tools like automatic email reminders, flexible signing workflow, team management capabilities and more, we help businesses all over the world ditch costly paper processes, increase efficiency, and reach a ROI faster. Overall, we’re the ideal solution for businesses to ensure their most important document transactions are completed with ease. HelloSign's signature experience is optimized for mobile too, so anyone can fill out and sign documents anywhere, at anytime.
Businesses that use HelloSign benefit from up to a 93% reduction in turnaround time with contracts. HelloSign customers have seen results like a near-10% increase in revenue, average savings of more than $50k annually in employee efficiency, and increase in sales close rates of up to 25%.
To add, HelloSign works seamlessly with business apps you already know and love like Slack, Salesforce, Oracle Content & Experience Cloud, HubSpot CRM, Eventbrite, and more. HelloSign also integrates with cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, and OneDrive, allowing users to save and access their signed documents in any of their cloud storage accounts. In addition to its web application, HelloSign also offers a free mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
Heavily integrated with Google, HelloSign offers a Google App for on-boarding teams, provides the option for users to use their Gmail username and password to log directly into HelloSign, and offers “HelloSign for Gmail,” a Gmail extension that adds a "sign" button to all attachments received via e-mail, allowing users to open, sign and send documents from directly within their Gmail accounts.
HelloSign also offers a REST-based API that supports JSON. Companies integrate the HelloSign API in an average of only 2.5 days — the fastest in the industry. API users can send documents by either referencing an existing template or including a file in their API request. The HelloSign API is highly recommended amongst the developer community and is often praised for clean documentation, dedicated API support, and unparalleled developer experience.
All documents signed through HelloSign are legally binding under the 2000 U.S. Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN), Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and is compliant with Electronic ID and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulations. Data passed through HelloSign stays secure with SSL encryption and world-class server infrastructure. HelloSign is both HIPAA and SOC 2 compliant.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.