Lecorpio On Demand
Trusted by the world’s most innovative companies, Lecorpio Intellectual Property Management provides a secure, web-based portal for centrally managing the entire IP lifecycle - from the submission of disclosures all the way through to the payment of annuities, and ongoing opposition filings, enforcement actions, arbitration, litigation, contracts, license agreements and more. And with robust reporting and analytics, IP departments are able to make data-driven decisions about what, where and when to file with a thorough understanding of the financial implications of those decisions, the potential risks, and opportunities for maximizing value.
Available as stand-alone modules or as a fully-integrated suite, Lecorpio Intellectual Property Management includes:
Lecorpio Invention Disclosure Management
Speed innovation and simplify processes with this easy-to-use, web-based portal utilized by inventors to collaborate during idea development and to submit new invention disclosures. Configurable workflows facilitate patent committee approval processes and decisions are tracked for future reference.
Lecorpio Patent Management
Centrally manage all patent case history, including categorization and classification of filings, and all correspondence and associated documentation. Lecorpio Patent Management supports country-specific prosecution workflows, docketing management and USPTO integration. And with robust reporting and analytics, companies can quickly access the information that they need to make informed decisions.
Lecorpio Trademark Management
Provides discipline and structure to the trademark lifecycle by leveraging a centralized repository for all trademark information and activity, all supported by highly-configurable workflows.
Lecorpio Annuity Management
Leverage powerful reporting and analytics to make informed pruning decisions so that patent and family value, trademark value, history, and renewal fees can be considered before each patent or trademark is renewed or let go.
Lecorpio General Matter Management
Track all matter types including opposition filings, enforcement actions, arbitration, litigation, contracts, license agreements and more. With a flexible, easy-to-use interface and robust reporting easily create and manage new matters while benefiting from both standard and custom reporting capabilities.
Lecorpio Spend Management
Manage all IP-related financial data including invoices, budgets and forecasts associated with all outside vendors including counsel, agents, annuities, and vendors, from a single system.
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.