Less Annoying CRM
Less Annoying CRM is a simple CRM built from the ground up for small businesses. Manage your contacts, leads, notes, calendar, to-do’s and more, all from one simple web app. Our product is founded on three core principles: simplicity, affordability, and outstanding customer service.
Simplicity means eliminating the learning curve. You'll start using the CRM in minutes, and you won't need time-consuming, frustrating training to find your way around. Add your contacts or import them from another system and you hit the ground running. All of your tools and information are easy to find from any page in the CRM. LACRM was designed specifically to be intuitive, even for users who aren't tech-savvy.
Affordability means $15/month for each user on your account. For the cost of a single lunch, you can keep your life organized for a whole month, and even collaborate with your co-workers. Start with a 30-day free trial so you can decide if we're right for you. We'll never upsell you or jerk you around. That would be annoying.
Great customer service means being available by phone or email for free. We'll help you run your initial import of contacts into the CRM, talk to you about customization options, or give you a demo. We'll compliment your excellent taste in novels. We do it all for free, and we treat you like a human. Call. Email. Tweet. Whatever. We're here to help, and that goes for you trial users, too. Test us, we dare you.
If you just want to take a peek at how the CRM works and get some live answers, you're also welcome to sign up for a webinar here:
We host these every day!
Sign up today, or contact us if you have questions!
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.