LumApps is a social intranet for Google environment, with everything you need to work in one place: personalized content, business applications and social communities.
LumApps is the only corporate portal officially recommended by Google.
Work more efficiently
Simply login with your Google account and start working! Everything is already synchronized with G Suite and personalized according to your profile information. LumApps provides a single access point for all corporate news, work tools such as Google Drive and third party applications.
LumApps helps you to engage and collaborate easier. Like and comment on articles you enjoy. Share well-organized information in social communities. Follow people, join projects and be notified on topics that matter to you. Stay updated, whether you are at the office or not.
Connect with co-workers
Thanks to our powerful user directory, you can reach out to the right people and gain valuable time. Search by skills, location, or teams and learn about your contact's details and social activities.
Full integration with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Calendar and more) and Google accounts
Structured information with targeted information according to user profile
360° internal communications (top-down, bottom-up, transversal, targeted, one to one…)
Social communities to collaborate on team projects and share content
Business apps integration: easy and customized access following user permissions
Powerful user directory to find and connect with coworkers
Customization through an easy designer, to fit the company’s visual identity
Easy administration at corporate level
SaaS solution based on Google Cloud Platform
- OIDC OpenID Connect is an extension to the OAuth standard that provides for exchanging Authentication data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) and does not require credentials to be passed from the Identity Provider to the application.
- SAML Security Assertion Markup Language is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP) that does not require credentials to be passed to the service provider.
- SWA Secure Web Authentication is a Single Sign On (SSO) system developed by Okta to provide SSO for apps that don't support proprietary federated sign-on methods, SAML or OIDC.
- Attribute Sourcing
- Create Creates or links a user in the application when assigning the app to a user in Okta.
- Update Okta updates a user's attributes in the app when the app is assigned. Future attribute changes made to the Okta user profile will automatically overwrite the corresponding attribute value in the app.
- Deactivate Deactivates a user's account in the app when it is unassigned in Okta or their Okta account is deactivated. Accounts can be reactivated if the app is reassigned to a user in Okta.
- Sync Password Push either the users Okta password or a randomly generated password to the app. This feature is not required for all federated applications as user authentication takes place in Okta, however some apps still require a password.
- Group Push Push existing Okta groups and their memberships to the application. Groups can then be managed in Okta and changes are reflected in the application.
- Group Linking Link Okta groups to existing groups in the application. Simplifies onboarding an app for Okta provisioning where the app already has groups configured.
- Schema Discovery Import the user attribute schema from the application and reflect it in the Okta app user profile. Allows Okta to use custom attributes you have configured in the application that were not included in the basic app schema.
- Attribute Mastering The application can be defined as the source of truth for a full user profile or as the source of truth for specific attributes on a user profile.
- Attribute Writeback When the application is used as a profile master it is possible to define specific attributes to be sourced from another location and written back to the app. For example the user profile may come from Active Directory with phone number sourced from another app and written back to Active Directory.